Please read key policies and info below prior to completing your purchase.
All designs are hand-drawn, stencilled and printed, so each and every top will be individual in alignment, spacing and the print may have quirks and variations in textures due to the hand printing process. These quirks are true to the Little Scooch philosophy of embracing individuality, and are part of the charm of ordering an individual, hand-printed garment. We will only ever send out tops that we think look great. If you are after a perfect, machine-produced item, Little Scooch may not be the shop for you, and we would be happy to set you up with Cotton On who do some funky, albeit less personalised work which we love in our house.
WHY IS EVERYTHING SOLD OUT?
We handprint everything to order and quite often we need to close orders to manage workload within our capacity. We usually only close orders for around 2 weeks, but this helps us avoid turnaround times blowing out and disappointing people.
All items will require a name and ink colour choice in a pop up field before the order will add to your cart. Current ink choices are black, red, pink, purple, white, blue and green. On black garments the only options are white, pink or red ink.
Please be sure to check and double check the spelling of the name you submit as I will print using this information and will not be responsible for incorrect information.
Current turnaround for handprinted, personalised kids tees is 1-2 weeks plus shipping. Christmas orders are available to Sunday 11 December but require express post upgrade (purchase as separate item in the webshop) or local pick up in Kensington, Melbourne. All orders placed by 11 December will ship or be available for pickup Friday 16th December.
EXPRESS ORDERS - are not currently available. Express post is available for quicker, tracked shipping, but does not guarantee quicker printing.
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
- Free shipping: To keep costs down for our customers, all products include local shipping in Australia via regular Australia Post letter post. However no responsibility will be taken for lost or damaged parcels that are posted in this manner, so we recommend upgrading to express tracked post or registered post options listed as separate products in the shop
Shipping upgrades (available for Australia only):
- Tracked postage via parcel post: $5. Each satchel can fit 2 jumpers or 3 tees/onesies
- Express postage: $7. Each satchel can fit 2 jumpers or 3 tees/onesies.
- Registered postage: Available for an extra $3 per item – listed as a separate product on each design page.
- Individual tees will be shipped as untracked large letters to keep costs down (using Australia Post Economy Air service).
- Jumpers will ship via tracked parcel post (using Australia Post Standard International parcel service).
- NOTE: Satchels can fit up to 2 jumpers or 3 tees, so excess postage charges on multiple orders will be refunded to you.
- New Zealand Per onesie/tee/sweater $4.00
- Asia Pacific Per onesie/tee/sweater $6.00
- United States Per onesie/tee/sweater $8.00
- UK/Europe Rest of World Per onesie/tee/sweater $13.00
- International orders will take 6-8 business days to arrive (on top of printing time).
Please ensure all your shipping address details are up-to-date to ensure your items don’t go astray! Little Scooch will not be responsible for any items that go missing if your shipping details are incorrect.
Please note that the website gallery features photos of both standard colours that we offer through our website, and limited edition colours that will be offered from time to time. If you would like to receive updates on fun new colours be sure to follow our instagram and facebook pages. If you have a burning need for a particular colour and size this can often be done, it just usually costs a bit more to bring tops in individually as we don't receive a bulk discount to pass on.
Due to the customised nature of our products, until full payment for your item has cleared, I will not start work on your item, so any delay in payment will ultimately result in a delay in you receiving your tops.
Payment options are credit card via Stripe.
Credit card payment is offered through Stripe which exceeds the most stringest industry standards for security. Click here to learn more about the technical details of Stripe's secure infrastructure.
Due to the customised nature of Little Scooch tops, I do not offer refunds or exchanges if you change your mind, however of course if the product is in any way faulty, or there is an error in the personalisation of the product, I will exchange it for an identical item. I put my heart into making each piece so I want you to love it. Please let me know within 48 hours of receipt if you have any issues.
Please carefully read the details about various aspects of the handprinting and personalisation process above so you are aware of what to expect! I put a lot of love into printing each top and will only send you a product that I am happy to put my name to, but these are handprinted garments, each with their own quirks.
Little Scooch uses premium blank apparel for great screenprinting results, and I am committed to consciously asking the question about where our blank apparel is produced and under what conditions. I do not want anyone to have to slave over clothes for our children. For this reason at the moment I choose to use 2 suppliers:
- AS Colour who are an Australian business that have WRAP certified production facilities ensuring a sweat-shop free product and ethical work conditions. Their management conduct unannounced visits to every facility each year to ensure there is no 'window-dressing' of standards. AS Colour also take the extra step to validate the ethical production of their production inputs (like textiles). Refer to the WRAP website for more details. http://www.wrapcompliance.org/
- At this stage AS Colour do not offer long sleeve baby apparel, nor a full range of colours so for this reason I also use American Apparel who also deliver high quality sweatshop-free apparel produced in Detroit.
PS if you know an Australian supplier for the above let me know!
Our baby garments are available in sizes 0-3 months, 3-6 months, 6-12 months, 12-18 months, 18-24 months.
Our kids garments are available in sizes 2, 4 and 6.
Our mens tees are available in S, M, L, XL.
Please refer to the sizing page for recommended dimensions.